• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #403

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Our challenge, #403, is an Inspiration Challenge - Holiday Reflections.
When I first looked at this challenge I thought about the Holiday Reflections. With what is going on in the world, thinking about how different this holiday season is going to be for most of us, me included, I chose to think about the snowy graphic pam provided us with. The Stampin' Up! Snowflake Splendor suite of
products was one of my 1st choices from the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. I live in the mountains outside of Denver in a little town called Evergreen. Snow is a big part of my life. As a matter of fact I woke up to  snow falling this morning. Had to reschedule an appointment as I would need to have the driveway plowed out before I would be going anywhere. That is just a fact of life where I live. But I love snow days. There is nothing better than sitting at my desk, stamping, coloring, or just crafting and watching the snow fall.
My project this week showcases one of the prettiest snowflake window dies I have ever seen. It is part of the So Many Snowflakes Dies which coordinates with the Snowflake Wishes Stamp set which can be bought as a bundle (saving you 10%) or separately. I chose to use it as a sort of frame. I had embossed a sheet of the Feels Like Frost SDSP with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. Lightly colored the trees with a Sponge Dauber and some Balmy Blue Ink. I embossed a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with the Subtle 3D Embossing folder, die cut that with 3rd largest Stitched Rectangle Die. Then die cut the Stitched Snowflake window  in the Stitched Rectangle center. I die cut one of the smaller Snowflakes on the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper. The Sentiment was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink and  die cut with one of the Ornate Frames dies. I die cut a scrap of Misty Moonlight Cardstock with the Ornate Frames Die, cut it in half horizontally and adhered it to the back of the sentiment with some Liquid glue so that it showed above and below the sentiment. The Card Base is Whisper White Thick and the Card Front, The inside layer strip and the Envelope Flap are all from the Snowflake Splendor DSP. 

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create your project and Upload a photo of it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by today!


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 


Product List