• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC401

 


Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

The challenge this week, PCC401, is a horizontal sketch challenge.  This week I decided to use the Aug - Dec 2020 Mini Catalog Host Stamp Set, A Merry Hello. This stamp set can be purchased with Stampin Rewards you earn with a qualifying party or sales. I paired it with the 'Tis The Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP). I started with A Whisper White Stitched Shapes Square, The Largest one.
I stamped the triple stockings with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Allowed that to die and then got out my
Stampin' Blends. I had picked 2 of the colors listed on the back of 'Tis The Season Paper Pack, Cherry Cobbler & Shaded Spruce, to color my Stockings with. I think they turned out really cute. What do you think? The holly leaves are stamped with the Shaded Spruce Ink. I matted the Stitched Square with a Shaded Spruce Scalloped Layering Square. My Swirly Circles are cut from some left over Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using the Painted Labels Die. My Sentiment Label is Mint Macaron Cardstock stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink. My embellishments include the Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the Holly Berries and then some Clear Rhinestone Basic Jewels scattered over the card according to the sketch.

You too can participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create your own card using this sketch and post it on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


 Product List