• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP475


Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am playing along with The Paper Players Sketch Challenge Blog. They have a repeating pattern sketch, which you can see here, that had me thinking about the sweet little Koala Bears in the Bonanza Buddies Bundle. I love the Birthday Bonanza Suite of Products with all of the adorable animal images. And then Stampin' Up! added 2 sweet little Pennant Dies as well as a Stitched Tag Die too.

I started with a Whisper White layer that I embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Then, using the largest Stitched Rectangle Die I cut this layer out. Now I did not need to add the little circles behind the repeating Koala Bears, but when I added a 1 3/8" scalloped circle behind them I really liked the look. The Scalloped circles were punched out using the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper. The Party Hats were cut from the DSP using the coordinating Bonanza Dies. I added Mini Pompoms to some of the party hats. Did you notice how even the Koala Bear stamping and Die cutting is? I achieved this by using my Stamparatus. It really is a great tool. I created a template for the Koala Bears. I stamped the bear on a 5"x7" piece of Whisper White Thick (my Template) with Smoky Slate Ink. Die cut the image, then Die cut 5 more and used the 5"x7" Template to stamp the rest of the bears. I moved the Stamparatus plate with my Koala Bear on it down one place and lined up the face stamp on the Bear. Then Stamped them all with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The bears are popped up with Dimensionals on top of the Scalloped Circles. The completed Card Front was adhered to a Bermuda Bay Card Base with Liquid Glue. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink on Basic Black Cardstock and then Embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder. I added a few coordinating sequins to top this project off.

The Bermuda Bay & Pool Party Sequins are a FREE Sale-A-Bration product that I received with a $50 purchase. Sale-A Bration will continue until the end of March. But you don't want to wait, if there is something you want. If that item sells out it is no longer available. Click here to see more of the Sale-A-Bration products.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
[131179]
$6.50
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00





Comments

  1. These little koalas just make me smile! THey're so cute, all in their birthday hats! Great take on the sketch...so happy you played with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is absolutely adorable! Love their little hats and pom-poms. Really nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!