• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

So Sentimental Sneak Peek!


If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you probably ordered the 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Sampler as well as the new Mini Paper Cutter in your Pre-Order in December like I did (If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator, now is a good time, these items are FREE when you join Stampin' Up! during our Sale-A-Bration promotion, you will also be able to choose a stamp set from any current catalog and receive it FREE as well).
I chose a Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper sample (the Balloons) to use as the starting place for this project.

I stamped the "This Calls For Confetti" with Terracotta Tile Ink on Whisper White Cardstock . This stamp is part of the So Sentimental Bundle which includes the So Sentimental Stamp Set & the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Then I stamped the confetti with Grapefruit Grove & Bermuda Bay Ink all around the sentiment. I used the Stitched so Sweetly Dies to die cut the sentiment, the sentiment mats (the 1st one is Pretty Peacock and the one under that is Terracotta Tile) and the Birthday Bonanza DSP. The Card Front is Whisper White & the Card Base is Bermuda Bay. The Inside Layer is Whisper White. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" with Terracotta Tile Ink and added some Bermuda Bay Confetti.

The So Sentimental Bundle will be available for purchase starting tomorrow January 3rd, 2020, as well as the Birthday Bonanza DSP. By purchasing just the So Sentimental Bundle & the Birthday
Bonanza DSP you will qualify for a Level 1 ($50 order) FREE Sale-A-Bration item of your choice.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 


Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00