• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

September 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop Theme: Brides & Babies


Welcome to this months Kre8tors Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is Brides & Babies. I have chosen Babies. Back in June I made a selection of Gift Tags which you can see if you click on the link. For todays project I have made a Gift Bag, Card and Tag based on the tag I made back then.


I used the Hello Baby Image from the Time For Tags stamp set to create my own DSP by coloring just  the giraffe with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker and stamping all over a 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of Whisper White Cardstock. I colored the spots on the giraffe and the wheel rims with a Crushed Curry Marker. Using Crumb Cake Ink I stamped the "Welcome Baby" from the Delightful Day stamp set underneath the giraffe where ever I could. I finished the DSP with the spotted background stamp from the Delightful Day set, stamping with So Saffron. I had enough paper to make the Gift Bag & Tag but I wanted a card too. So I grabbed a 4" x 5 1/4" whisper White Card Front and made enough DSP for the Card Front. The Hello Baby image is cut with the Timeless Tag Punch. The Crumb Cake mat on the card and the tag is die cut using the Stitched Nested Labels dies. The stitched rectangles on the card and tag are die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.

I hope you enjoyed my take on this month's theme challenge. The Time For Tags Stamp Set is a Hostess set that can be purchased with Stampin' Rewards for a workshop. If you would like to purchase any of the products used in todays projects you will find the links to do so at the bottom of this post.

Now it is time to see what Margriet has chosen to share with you today.





Jan Musselman - USA You are here



Product List
Delightful Day Bundle
$34.00
Delightful Day Photopolymer Stamp Set
$15.00
Time For Tags Cling Stamp Set
$12.50
Timeless Label Punch
$18.00
Delightful Tag Topper Punch
$23.00
Stitched Nested Labels Dies
$35.00
Stitched Rectangle Dies
$35.00
Regals Stampin' Write Markers
$30.00
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
$3.00
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.50
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
So Saffron 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.75
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.75
5/8" (1.6 Cm) Burlap Ribbon
$7.00
Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
$3.50
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
$4.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00

Comments

  1. Oh this is adorable! I almost used this exact stamp! Glad I didn't, you have made a great ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trio of projects - super cute. Great idea to use the markers to only get the outline of the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a LOVELY set of projects. So CUTE!! Great way to use the stamps too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That giraffe is too cute, Jan! Love how you matched the card, tag and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jan, bought a smile to my face. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun projects! love your backgrounds, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! May I CASE these projects?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!