• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends - Dog Days


Welcome to the August GSF Blog Hop!

This month's theme is Dog Days. This month's theme is Dog Days...which can be something like "the dog days of summer", or something about dogs. Or, however we would like to interpret it. Not having animals or anything relating to the dog days of summer my mind turned to the new online exclusives Changing Leaves Hybrid Bundle. August in the mountain town of Evergreen often brings early signs of winter approaching. Leaves changing color and the bugling of the male elks for instance. 

I am always on the look out for new gift card holders. Well Susan Campfield posted a video tutorial for a Pocket Slider Gift Card Holder a few days ago. So I cased it. This means I Copy And Selectively Edit or Copy And Share Everything. I think both of these explanations apply to my project. 

I hope you liked my take on this month's not my theme idea. Now I will send you on to Kimberley's blog and we can see what she has to share today. 

Comments

  1. I love the greenery on this card...I've left our lawn without regular watering because it's just so expensive, and this heat is taking all the green out of it. This is a really neat gift card holder, too. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!