• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! Blog Hop - Zany Zoo Platform Pop Up Card


 Welcome to the NewAt SU! Blog Hop!

Our June 2023 theme is Kid's Cards. We were to create a card to send to a baby/child/kid/grandchild using something NEW from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! I chose the Zoo Crew Suite Collection to create something special for my great granddaughter.


I am so obsessed with these these platform pop up cards! This is the 3rd one that I have made. When I saw the full page of dancing animals I knew I was going to try another one. I absolutely love the Zany Zoo Bundle. The little zoo animals are adorable. As usual, Stampin' Up has made some of the images in the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper (DSP) die cuttable. In this case you can die cut 1 image from each sheet in the Zoo Crew DSP. In the dancing animals (or animal ballerinas) page the Leopard Ballerina has a coordinating die. The rest of the animals/ballerinas can be fussy cut with your scissors. I adhered some Basic White Cardstock to the back of my DSP with some Adhesive Sheets and then cut the animals out. I colored them with my Stampin' Blends. I grabbed a good sized scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock and embossed it with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Using a Sponge Dauber and Early Espresso Ink I added color to the raised areas of the embossed cardstock. Cut this into strips, rounded the corners and set them aside. The curtains on the stage are Petal Pink Cardstock with Pool Party Cardstock tiebacks. the  hexagon platform base is also Pool Party Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Cardstock. I have used the retired Stitched Rectangle Dies for the sentiment mat. I also used the retired Country Gingham DSP for the 2nd mat. The Zoo Crew DSP floral sides have been colored with Stampin' Blends.  I also created an envelope to match this pop up card. My great granddaughter is going to love this Birthday Card. She will be 10 years old in August. 

I am working on tutorials for this and 3 other cards and will be posting them next week. Thank you for stopping by and please be sure to  hop on to all of the other blog links to see the other kid's cards inspiration.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 



One Day Only!!


ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Fun in the Sun

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 cards with fun accordion folds: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes. 
  • An all-occasion stamp set to send friends and family words of encouragement, support and kindness. 
  • Iridescent Sequin Embellishments.
  • 1 Classic Stampin’ Spot: Daffodil Delight.
  • Summertime Ephemera pieces, labels, and paper pieces.
  • Adhesive Dots and Tear & Tape Adhesive.

Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8  cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Azure Afternoon, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Pool Party




Comments

  1. What a special card indeed! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so SO cute and pretty! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the instructions for this amazing card/gift! What a special project, sure to be beloved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delightful card that your great grand will cherish for years to come! Absolutely love. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jan, this is absolutely amazing and will be cherished for years to come by your great grand!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Jan. So cute. I don't have this set yet!!! The more I see made with it I know I'll end up getting it 😊 x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!