• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Coordination is Key



Welcome to the June GSF Blog Hop!

 This month our focus is on coordination. How well products go together is the key to a successful project, wether it is a 3D item or a card. Stampin' Up! is all about coordinating products. Today I am sharing an updated design of mine. I recreated this card using current products. Lost Lagoon & Pretty Peacock Cardstock's (both are returning colors that have been added to the core collection of colors available through Stampin' Up!), and the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper (DSP). I used the Partial Die Cutting Technique that I had 1st seen on a video by Lisa Curcio. I used the Nature's Prints Stamp Set and the coordinating Nature's Prints Dies as well as the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. I embossed a 2 5/8" x 5 1/2" rectangle of Lost Lagoon Cardstock with the Fern Embossing Folder. Adhered that to a 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" rectangle of Pretty Peacock Cardstock.  I scraped my White Craft Ink pad over the raised fern areas to highlight it a little.  I heat embossed the fern image and the sentiment with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on the Lost Lagoon card base front and a scrap piece of Lost Lagoon Cardstock. Laid my assembled fern piece on the card front, held it there while lining up the die on the embossed fern. Taped the die in place on the fern piece and die cut the left half of the fern image only. I adhered a 1" x 5 1/2" strip of the DSP to the left side of the card base front and then after tying a bow around the bottom of the assembled fern piece with some White Bakers Twine I adhered the assembled fern piece to the card base front as shown. The sentiment has been die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies (the 2nd smallest circle die). I used a 1 5/16" circle die from the retired Layering Circles Dies  on Pretty Peacock Cardstock to mat the sentiment circle. I used a few of the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (retired) to embellish this card.

As you can see there is nothing better than well coordinated products. Now it is time to take a look at the Coordination going on on your next blog stop.


Product List 




Comments

  1. I *love* this card in Lost Lagoon, so pretty 💕 What a great group of coordinating products. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card design with these beautiful colors. I love Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock together and how elegant your card looks. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!