• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge - PCC469


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have an Inspiration Challenge, Shiny Celebration PCC469, for you to play with. This was
the 1st card that I made with the Waves of Inspiration Bundle. It has shiny Blue Foils for the waves and seagulls. And birthdays are always a celebration in our household.  I couldn't resist adding the lighthouse from the Sailing Home Bundle in the background. The Waves of the Ocean Collection was an early-release which ran March 1st - May 2nd. I hope you took advantage of these beautiful products, I am so glad that I did. The Waves of Inspiration Bundle is available in the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks inspiration challenge. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks inspiration and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will share.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 
Sailing Home Bundle
Sailing Home Bundle
[151066]
Retired