• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - A Mother's Love


Welcome to the May GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is A Mother's Love. I always associate flowers with Mother's Day. In my case, my kids and husband give me flowering plant packs so that I can plant my giant flower pots for my deck. Now, as I live in Evergreen, Co which is in the mountains outside of Denver, Co, I will have to move these plants indoors at night until after the 1st of June before I can actually plant my pots. Yes, we can get snow in May. 

Today I am sharing one of the Stampin' Rewards Host stamp sets that you can earn at a discounted price with a qualifying party or purchase (value: $18.00). The Garden Grandeur Photopolymer Image stamp set (price: $10.50), it has a total of 16 stamps and is a two-step stamp set (simply layer one image over another for fast and easy stamping with amazing results). I like to start with the outline image.

I stamped the outline flower image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then stamped the filler image with Fresh Freesia Ink. I stamped  1 large flower and 3 smaller flowers. I fussy cut the flowers out with my Paper Snips. I also stamped the outline flower images on some Post it notes to create a mask. I layered my masks onto a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White Cardstock and stamped the Leaves outline images with Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped the leaf filler image with Old Olive Ink. Using a Blending Brush & Gray Granite Ink I added some interest with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks in opposing corners. I also speckled some Wink of Stella onto the card front. My card front mat is from another  Host Product, the Design A Daydream 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper Pack (value: $30.00) price: $18.00. 12 sheets of double sided paper. I also used this DSP for my envelope flap. The card base is Fresh Freesia Cardstock. The sentiment is from the Flowering Tulips Stamp Set. I also added a few Pastel Pearls to finish this card.

Now I am going to send you on to your next Mother's Love inspiration blog stop. I hope you enjoyed your stop here and will leave me a comment.



Comments

  1. That is an absolutely LOVELY card, Jan!! I completely overlooked that set and now I am thinking I may want it afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, snow in May. Here in the Netherlands we can have cold weather tile Ice Saints (12-14 May) and every year I have a discussion with my partner about when the flowers can stay outside :).
    I love your color combination and the way you used the mask. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!