• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Third Thursdays Blog Hop - Stamper's Choice

 Welcome to the November 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Stamper's Choice. I have chosen to share another project made with the In The Moment Stamp Set. This set was a gift given to me at Stampin' Up!s OnStage@Home virtual event. So that makes it another sneak peek from the new Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog coming in January. Demonstrators will be able to pre-buy from this catalog with a 20%-25% discount in December. During the rest of November there is a Start With Savings offer to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator. There is no pressure to sell. You can just enjoy the savings and be a hobby demonstrator. The starter kit of your choice is $75 (normally $99) and you get to choose $125 in product, shipped FREE.


Lets not forget about the Seasonal Sale! Today is the last day to save on Cardstock, Ink and Dies. See the add below.

I took this opportunity to purchase some of the Stand Alone Dies (Give It A Whirl dies, Picture This Dies & Stitched Greenery Die) and I replaced all of the cardstock I used when creating my craft show projects.

Well that was a lot of information I just gave you (so much going on right now). I think it is time to see what Stampin' inspiration is waiting for you on your next hop.
 Just click on the graphic below.