• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC411

 

Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

We have a vertical sketch, PCC411, for you to play with this week. We are in the middle of Sale-A-

Bration. During Sale-A-Bration,  January 5, 2021- February 28, 2021, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products. I thought this sketch would work great with the Sweet Strawberry Punch Bundle AND the coordinating Sale-A-Bration Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. 

The card base is Poppy Parade. The card front is Shimmery White Cardstock. I used this because I wanted to add a Daffodil Delight watercolor background behind the die cut elements. The card front is matted onto some of the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper. I stamped 3 Garden Green leaves from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set in the upper lefthand corner. I die cut a Stitched Scalloped Rectangle and stamped the floral branch with Basic Black Ink (retired). Using a Blender Pen I added some Garden Green Ink to the leaves and Daffodil Delight to the flower centers. The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration Berry Blessings Stamp set. The strawberry is stamped in Poppy Parade Ink, The stem and leaves are stamped with Garden Green Ink. I love the watercolor look that you get with these stamps.

I hope you like my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create a project using this sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you have made with this sketch.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!







Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00
Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad
Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad
[102192]
$7.50


BOUQUET OF HOPE - Subscribe now!

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
  • Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item.