• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC410

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a horizontal sketch, PCC410, for you to play with. You may have seen the Hey
Birthday Chick Stamp Set in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but guess what—there are coordinating dies available too! And Stampin’ Up! brought back another similar stamp set with the same illustration style. Both bundles are only available for a limited time 
February 2nd - June 30th 2021. For this weeks sketch I am using these great products. My favorite image in the Hey Chick stamp set is the chicken with the feathery top knot. I stamped the image on a Stitched Shapes Circle die cut with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I also stamped the little egg with feet on a scrap of Whisper White. I colored both of these images with my Stampin' Blends Markers. I used the new coordinating dies to die cut 4 of the Chain Links on Mango Melody Cardstock & layered them up to create a faux embossed strip. I adhered this to a 1 1/8" strip of 
Mango Melody Cardstock. This is adhered to a Dandy Garden card front. I added a 1/4" strip of Basic Black Cardstock to the right of the faux embossed strip. The stitched circle is adhered to a Basic Black Scalloped Circle and then popped up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Mango Melody Feed Sack is also die cut with the coordinating dies and adhered to the circles. The Hey Chick sentiment is stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I used the Banner Pick a Punch to flag the ends of the sentiment banner. The inside layer is stamped with a sentiment from the Approaching Perfection Sale-A-Bration stamp set. I adhered the little egg with feet die cut to the left of the stamped sentiment. My envelope flap is from the Dandy Garden 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.

Available February 2nd, 2021

I hope you enjoyed my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create a project using this weeks sketch and post it HERE. We can't wait to see you will create!

Available February 2nd, 2021

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 




Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!