• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC407


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This weeks Challenge, PCC407, is a horizontal sketch.

With Christmas behind us I chose to look towards our Jan - Jun 2021 Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for what I would create for this sketch challenge. 

Let me say 1st that I hope you all had a as great a Christmas as possible under the circumstances. We have 2 of our family who live in Colorado who are considered high risk for the Covid-19 virus (myself included). So we are ultra careful around anyone not in our family. So our family gathering was limited to those we knew were taking the correct precautions, masks, distance & hand washing. But small as it was we had a great time. I am so grateful for the time spent with family, as I am sure that you all are too.

I started with the Floating and Fluttering Bundle. I wanted to use the Rectangle Stamp and the coordinating Fluttering Die for my focal point on this project.
I also used one of the Butterflies from this set. Which is a 2 step stamp set. You have the outline or detail stamp ( I used StazOn Jet Black ink). then I used Daffodil Delight Ink (stamped off once) for the background stamp and then Bumblebee ink for the 2nd background stamp. Next I went to the Sale-A-Bration A Touch of Ink Stamp Set. ( FREE with $100.00 Purchase). This stamp set is also a 2 Step Stamp set, but, I opted to color with my Stampin' Blends Markers (Rocco Rose Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo  & Dark Daffodil Delight). The Sentiment comes with the A Touch of Ink Stamp Set too. I mounted this Label on a 6" x 6" Ganny Apple Green piece from the Sale-A-Bration Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper ( FREE with $50.00 Purchase).I embossed it with the  Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, with Stampin' Dimensionals  The 3/8" Strip is Rocco Rose Cardstock. The Card Base and the Card Front are Whisper White Cardstock. The new products will be available for purchase January 5th, 2021. 

I hope you like my take on this weeks sketch and hope that you too will participate in this fun challenge.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!

If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!