• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC406


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week our challenge is to make something from our Favorite Holiday Stamp Set. I had a hard time with this one. I have so many that I love this year. So I chose the one I have wanted to play with but had not been able to, until now that is. Joyful Holly. 
This is a two step Photopolymer Stamp Set (Clear Stamps), And it is so easy to work with. I stamped the Detail Holly Stamp with Old Olive Ink. The Background Holly Stamp is stamped with Pear Pizzazz. The Berries are stamped with Real Red Ink. Once the Holly & berries were stamped on Whisper White Cardstock, I Embossed it with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then die cut with the largest Scalloped Stitched Rectangle in the Stitched so Sweetly Dies. The Scalloped Rectangle is matted onto Old Olive and then Real Red. The Card Base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock. The Card Front is from the 'Tis The Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. The Sentiment is stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper white Cardstock. I punched the ends with the new Treasured Tags Pick A Punch. This was adhered to a die cut from the Warm Wraps Dies. Which was first stamped with the Warm Hugs Stamp Set. This card is trimmed with Real Red Sheer Ribbon & Wonderful Gems. 

You too can participate in our fun challenge. Just create a project using our theme for this week and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List