• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #PCC395


 Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Challenge # PCC395 is a horizontal sketch. I always like a sketch that involves squares. Specifically stitched squares. If you look at this photo closely you will see that I used my Stitched Shapes Dies to cut both of my squares. I did emboss the Whisper White  Cardstock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder before I die cut the Square. The other square comes from the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper.
I also used that DSP for the Envelope Flap Cover. The Poinsettia Dies have 3 layering sizes to create this beautiful flower. The dies for the flower come in 2 parts, one to cut the flower outline and one to emboss the inside of the flower. I like to tape my dies together to cut and emboss at the same time. You can see that even after I have used my bone folder to curl the petals there is still a lovely embossed petal. The Poinsettia and the fish tailed banner are Red Velvet Cardstock. I die cut the Holly Leaf from Garden Green Cardstock and the Berry Sprig is die cut from the Poinsettia Place DSP. My Card Base is Garden Green Cardstock. The Card Front is  from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (it is a Flocked Vellum) that I backed with Whisper White Cardstock.
 In the photo it looks like is is embossed, but in person it is gorgeous. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. 

Just click on the sketch and you will be taken to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Paper Trimmer
$25.00

Comments

  1. Jan, this card is a stunner! That red velvet card stock is just gorgeous! The curling detail just makes that flower pop off the card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!