• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #PCC392

 




Welcome to another Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

We have a Horizontal Sketch Challenge (PCC392) for you to try today. I have chosen the Beautiful Autumn Bundle ( Beautiful Autumn Stamp + Autumn Punch Pack = 10% savings) and the coordinating Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) to use for my project.
I CASED this project right out of the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog on page 44. I started with some Very Vanilla Cardstock and my Layering Ovals Dies. I die cut an oval frame to fit on my Gilded Autumn SDSP Card Front. I had already punched some of the leaves & acorns out of the SDSP. So the only images I needed to stamp were the little Early Espresso Leaves and a Crumb Cake Acorn. I adhered the leaves around my oval frame and then popped it up on a slightly larger SDSP oval with some Mini Dimensionals. The assembled ovals  were then adhered to the Card Front. I stamped the sentiment onto a 1/2" strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock, slipped it through the wreath on the lift side adhering in place with Mini Glue Dots. I tied a bit of Linen Thread into a bow and adhered it to the banner and then adhered the Acorn on top. I added a few Gilded Gems to complete this project. I also added a envelope flap cover that I die cut with the Envelope Dies.




I hope that you enjoyed my take on the PCC392 Sketch and will play along with us this week. Don't forget to post it on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. Thanks for Looking!