• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #377


Welcome crafty friends to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #377!

This is my 1st post as a Design Team Member for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. I was honored to be added to this amazing group of very talented designers. I hope that you will enjoy my contributions and will take part in our challenges. 
Our sketch for this week is being used to say farewell to a retiring stamp set or bundle. The Parisian Beauty Bundle was my Christmas present from my husband. I will always remember our trip to France. It was a an amazing 2 weeks. We spent the 1st week in Cannes and then were in Paris for the second week. So I had to make one more project from this wonderful bundle before it retires in June.

I started with a Petal Pink Card Base. I knew I was going to add a Vellum layer that was embossed
with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder for the Card Front so I used some Pool Party Cardstock for the Card Front Mat. I stamped the Eiffel Tower with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Whisper White Cardstock & die cut it with the coordinating Parisian Die. The sentiments were stamped with Tuxedo Black & Cherry Cobbler Inks. The DSP is from the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper.

If you like my take on this weeks sketch why don't you challenge yourself to use it too and enter it over on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. Thank you for stopping by.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List