• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

April's Paper Pumpkin Kit - My Wonderful Family

The April 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit is here!
And it is wonderful. The theme for this month is My Wonderful Family.



The photo above is an alternative use of this month's kit. I was watching a video of one of Marisa Alvarez's fun fold card ideas and thought that it might work with the My Wonderful Family Kit.
Well I was so right. When you open the card this is what you get. Cute!


 But let me show you what all came with this kit.


This kit will create 8 cards 4 each of 2 designs. 


Here you can see the original card designs for this kit. I did make up one of each design following the instructions, well almost.
The card base is 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 4" & 9 1/2". This almost gives the appearance of a Matchbook, but there is no overlap to tuck in. I stamped the Tree Leaves twice with the Pear Pizzaz Ink Spot, rotating the stamp to get the second half as shown in the video. I stamped that wonderful sentiment on the banner provided. Adhered the banner to the Crushed Curry Dotted Strip. Adhered the Tree Top the Tree Leaves leaving the bottom of the Tree Trunk free. I adhered the assembled banner to the Card Front, in the case the upper portion, applying adhesive just on the ends leaving the middle free. This allowed me to slip the Tree Trunk between the Banner and Card Front bottom, effectively holding the card closed. I added the little birds and the Crushed Curry Pearls to the Tree. I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper white Cardstock for the inside layer and stamped another Sentiment and a Leaf Sprig from the kit using the Pear Pizzaz Ink. The second card is another Fun Fold, a Z fold. I added a Mint Macaron Mat Layer behind the Sentiment Layer on this card. I adhered this to the Card Front being careful to keep the adhesive under the Sentiment Layers.

Tip: I use a small piece of parchment paper or use the Silicone Mat to add Snail to the back side of the Leafy Branch. Nothing sticks to Parchment Paper. Adhere the Branch to the Card Front. Stamp the Sentiment on one of the Whisper White Labels with Pear Pizzaz Ink. Adhere a folded 5" length of  Ribbon behind the Sentiment Label. Pop this up on the Card Front with Dimensionals. Add a Butterfly and Pearls.

If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin you can Join with me and receive a Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card Kit in the mail from me.

Subscribe - Paper Pumpkin



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,
 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00