• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Third Thursday Blog Hop: November Gratitude & Gatherings



Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is Gratitude & Gatherings. This is so appropriate with Thanksgiving only a week away. Our gathering will be on the small side this year. Just my husband, myself and our Daughter April and her husband, Ryan. But I always enjoy their company and am looking forward to having them over for the day.

I am sharing a Grateful card today. I stated with the All-Around Wreath Dies, which is a part of the Tidings All Around Bundle (purchasing the bundles will save you 10%). I cut 2 of the leaf wreaths. One in Garden Green and one in Pear Pizzazz. I then cut some of the Branches in Soft Suede and several of the leaf sprigs in Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze. I stamped just the Grateful from the Grateful for Your Kindness (from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set) in Soft Suede Ink on a 5/8" strip of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I trimmed the ends with the Tailored Tag Punch.


To assemble the card I started with a Stitched Rectangle from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper. I cut a Stitched Shapes Square of Very Vanilla that I matted onto a Soft Suede Scalloped Layering Square. I adhered these together with some Multipurpose Glue. This became the base for my Wreaths. I adhered 1st the Garden Green Wreath to the Squares with Liquid Glue and then adhered the Pear Pizzaz Wreath with some Mini Glue Dots. To add some dimension to the wreaths I finger curled some of the leaves on the Pear Pizzaz Wreath. Then I added the Branches & Leaf Sprigs to the wreath. After curling the Grateful Banner with my Bone Folder I adhered it to the wreath opening with a Glue Dot. I adhered the Completed wreath to the Stitched Rectangle with Dimensionals. I stamped the For Your Kindness with Soft Suede Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock and die Cut this with a retired die from the Farmhouse Framelits. I matted this with Soft Suede Scalloped Square that I cut down to fit my sentiment. I popped this up on the Card Front with Dimensionals too. I adhered the completed Card Front to a Cajun Craze Card Base.

Here's hoping you enjoyed my take on this month's theme and now it is time to travel on to the next blog on our Hop.



Jan Musselman You are here


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,
 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!





Product List







Comments

  1. Absolutely love your card, Jan! The layering is exquisite with all the folding (finger and bone folder!) touches including the banner. Thanks for the inspiration. It's always a pleasure to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!