• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - August - Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek


Welcome to this month's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! Our theme this month is a Sneak Peek at our Holiday Catalog. Oh what fun! You are going to get a peek at the The Monster Bash Suite today. In particular the Spooktacular Bash stamp set and the coordinating dies, Ornate Frames Dies, plus a few
other items used to create my projects.

While the Ornate Frames Dies can be used to die cut directly from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper, which I love that Stampin' Up! does this for us, I wanted to do it all on this first card. So I stamped the cute little Dracula and the potion bottles with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White Thick Cardstock. When I am in a hurry I will heat set the ink so that I can start coloring right away. I used the Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers to color the images. I used the Ornate Frames Dies to cut the images out. I just love the intricate scroll mat die that fits the Dracula & Mummy images. Reminds me of the Munsters TV show. The "Open If You Dare" is stamped on Terracotta Tile Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder. I cut it out with the coordinating die and then cut another one in Basic Black Cardstock to create a mat for the die cut image. I did the same for the Potions die cut. The card base is Terracotta Tile Cardstock & the Card Front is from the Monster Bash DSP. The Ribbon is 3/8" Scalloped Edge Black woven ribbon. Do you see the adorable little bats? I made them with one of four new little punches that are part of the To Every Season Bundle (I save 10% when I buy the bundles). I used the Black Foil Sheets for this (Tip: punch with the back side showing through the image opening). I stamped the "Have A Spooktacular Halloween" with Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock, cut this out with the coordinating die, I cut
a couple more in Basic Black for the mat and adhered the completed Sentiment Label onto the Inside Layer.

The cute little Coffin I cased from the catalog. The No Tricks just Treats Treat Holder uses the Everything Festive Stamp Set and the Spider on the flap is from the Wonderfully Wicked Bundle. There are so many awesome Halloween products in the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

Hope you have enjoyed my peek at some of the new products coming in September. Be sure to take a look at the Product Shares I am offering. Its a chance to get a little bit of everything without breaking your budget.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!



Now it is time to take a look at the Sneak Peek waiting for you on your next stop along the Blog Hop.
Just click on the Next Button below.





Product List
Wicked Dies
[150725]
$15.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

Comments

  1. It's at times like this that I wish Halloween was more of a thing here in Australia. I just love your gorgeously ghoulish projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love theses 'creepy' projects. You're always such an inspiration, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooooooove your projects! Halloween isn't that much celebrated in The Netherlands as in the USA, but it's getting there (more in the very, very, very commercial way!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!