• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New! Storage by Stampin' Up!


  

Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, your creative space should be tailored to you. Our new product line, Storage by Stampin’ Up!, provides you with modular storage solutions that let you organize—and customize—your space your way!

Features & Benefits

Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Here are some other features and benefits of Storage by Stampin’ Up!
  • Keeps products organized, tidy, visible, and trackable at all times.
  • Ensures that your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Write Markers, and Stampin’ Blends are all stored horizontally, as recommended.
  • Designed to be stylish, durable, compact, stackable, and modular.
  • Blends in naturally with most home decor with its white neutral color.
  • Stacks vertically and can be arranged to fit practically any flat workspace. 
  • Easily assembled and disassembled for rearrangement and/or cleaning.


Here's a product brochure with descriptions, product numbers and pricing.  To help you decide which storage configuration works best for you, click here. To shop for Storage by Stampin' Up!, click here.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!