• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Best Bunny Easter Basket




Good Morning all,

I wanted to share this cute little Basket which I cased from Monica Gale, she created a video for it, so I will just highlight the little changes I made. I'm afraid it uses the retired Lots of Labels dies. If you own them, you too can make this adorable basket.  I made very few changes to this design. I used the Basket Weave DTIEF to give it that woven basket effect. And I used the Softly Falling TIEF on the circles. The Greeting "Easter Greetings" is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. I punched that out with the Classic Label Punch. Of course the star of the project is the cute little bunny. I used the Best Bunny stamp set and the coordinating Bunny Builder Punch (If you purchase the bundle you save 10%).

The Basket Base is a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock measuring 5 7/8" x 4", scored on the long side at 1 1/2" & 4 3/8". Turn and score the short side at 1" & 3". Cut up the the 1st line on both of the long sides. Fold and Burnish. Cut 2 of the pieces of Crumb Cake cardstock using the largest Lots of Labels die. Cut these in half. The basket handle is 3/4" x 10 1/8". Emboss all of the basket parts with the Basket Weave DTIEF.  Cut a 1 3/4" circle (with the punch) from Flirty Flamingo and cut a Pool Party Starburst Circle (with the punch). Adhere them together with Liquid Glue, then emboss with the Softly Falling TIEF.  Cut a Whisper White Bunny with the Bunny Builder Punch. Blush the cheeks, ears and tummy with Petal Pink. The bow is Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon.

I've put together some bunny basket kits for those of you who are attending my workshop on April 6th. If you would like to attend I still have a couple of spaces available. You can see the event details here.

There is only 6 days left of our  Sale-A-Bration Promotion. A $50 purchase can get you free product from the Level One List!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00