• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop: Memories & More



Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators from all over the world who Love what we do and Share what we love.

This month we are highlighting the Memories & More products. If you are not familiar with this product you can find out more by clicking on this link.

My project for this hop is rather old. I had put this page together for our 50th Anniversary. That was in 2016. So it uses the (retired) Petal Passion Memories & More pack. I also used the Petal Palette stamp set and the coordinating Petals & More Thinlits. Oh, and the (retired) Number of Years stamp set and coordinating (retired) Large Numbers Framelits.


The concept used by Stampin' Up is built around Pocket Pages. They offer 2 sizes, 12 x 12 and 6 x 8.
The pocket inserts really help make the journaling around your photos easier.


But you are not at all limited to using the Pocket Pages. As you can see by my example. I have seen some incredibly beautiful Scrapbook Pages that were made using the Memories & More cards. Of course many people also use them to make greeting cards too. The Santa's Workshop Memories & More card pack was extremely popular during the holiday season.




Now it is time to head over to, and see what Memories & More inspiration she has for you.

Jan Musselman - You Are Here

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
Number Of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
Retired
[140653]
$27.00
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Retired
[140622]
$31.00
Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack
Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack
Retired
[145592]
$10.00
Island Indigo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Island Indigo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
Retired
[122923]
$8.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

Comments

  1. What a perfect page Jan. Great use of the pack. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jan, Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary <3
    Your page is just delightful <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page! And congratulations on 50+ years together <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. Love how you have shown the versatility of the product range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, Jan and I love how you've accented your photo with the die cut flowers. Here's to love! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!