• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

October 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop / Theme: Autumn Color Challenge



Welcome to the October 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who Love what we do and share what we Love. Our theme for the Hop this month is Autumn Colors. We have a photo that we were to use for our inspiration, and it shows all of the beautiful colors of fall. I live in the mountains in a little town called Evergreen in Colorado. The Aspen Trees are turning, the Elk are bugling. Fall is in full swing up here.

I chose the Falling For Leaves Bundle to create a card for this theme. I've used a couple of different techniques on this card. I used the Rock & Roll Stamping on the Stitched Shapes Sentiment Square. I layered this onto a Gray Granite Scalloped Layering Square.  The multicolored leaves first started as piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock that I Sponged with Granny Apple Green, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Inks. I covered the entire piece with these colors. I then brushed on my Fine Tip
Glue with a small stiff bristled brush. Going in all different directions. This did 2 things, blended the colors a bit and added texture. I allowed this to dry and then cut my leaves with the Coordinating Detailed Leaves Thinlits (You can save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies as a Bundle). My Card Front is stamped with the remaining two colors, Gray Granite & Soft Suede. I stamped all of the smaller leaves, stamping off once each time to create a lighter effect.
Turning the stamps every time to fill  the Card Front. Then I speckled the Card Front with Soft Suede Ink.  To assemble the card I added a panel of Soft Suede Cardstock to the Card Front. I added some Dimensionals to the back of the Sentiment Squares and then added my Leaves. I adhered all of this to the Soft Suede Panel with some more Dimensionals. I did stamp one of the leaf sprigs onto the Inside Layer before I adhered it to the inside of the Card Base, which by the way is Gray Granite Cardstock.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,  then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Great use of the colors, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your tip with the fine tip glue. I will try it to see the effect it creates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! And lovely tip about the fine tip glue to add texture! I'll definitely have to try that! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of techniques, Jan! You've reminded me, I need to speckle more. Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the contrast and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card with great techniques that I’ve not tried yet,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card design. I love the contrast between the background and the focal design. The bright colors really pop against the dark background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful elegant card! Love it thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card turned out beautifully using that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the way you've coloured the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of the layers and textures! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful....love the leaves they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!