• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

September 2018 Kre8tors Blog Hop



Welcome to the September Kre8tors Blog Hop! This months theme is Sympathy. Unfortunately I seem to need more of this type of card lately. Fortunately for us Stampin' Up! provides us with many choices for our expressions of grief and suffering. My choice this time is the Rooted In Nature Bundle as well as the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. The Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper is just beautiful and ready makes the Stamp sets shine.


Card Details:
Card Base - Tranquil Tide Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
Card Front - Petal Pink Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4".
Rectangle Mat - Tranquil Tide - 2 3/4" x 5".
3 Small Rectangles -  Nature's Poem DSP - 1 1/2" x 2 1/2".
With Love & Sympathy Label Mat - Tranquil Tide - Scraps
With Love & Sympathy Label - Whisper White Cardstock - Scrap
Scalloped Oval Mat - Tranquil Tide - 2 3/4" x 3 3/4".
Stitched Oval - Whisper White - 2 5/8" x 3 5/8"
Inside Layer - Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4".

Ink - Tranquil Tide & Grapefruit Grove.

Stamp the Pine Trees with Tranquil Tide Ink. Do this for the Stitched Oval as well as the Inside Layer. I also stamped the Words Are Never Enough sentiment from the Rooted In Nature set with Tranquil Tide Ink. Stamp the With Love & Sympathy sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings set with Grapefruit Grove Ink on to a scrap of Whisper White. Cut this out with the Classic Label Punch. Cut out a Tranquil Tide Label too. Cut the Tranquil Tide Label down the middle and glue this to the back of the Love & Sympathy Label allowing the Tranquil Tide to show above & below the Whisper White Label. Trim the ends. Cut the Pine trees out with the largest Stitched Shapes Ovals Dies. Cut a Large Scalloped Oval with the Layering Ovals Framelits. Adhere the Scalloped Oval to the back of the Stitched Shapes Oval with Liquid Glue. Adhere the 3 Small Rectangles to the Rectangle Mat with Liquid Glue. Wrap a length of the Nature's Twine around the Rectangle and tie a small bow. Adhere the Rectangle to the lower section of the Card Front with Liquid Glue. Adhere the Ovals to the Card Front with Dimensionals. Adhere the Love & Sympathy Label to the Rectangle with Mini Dimensionals. Add a few green Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the completed Card Front. Fold and Burnish the Card Base. Adhere the Inside Layer to the inside of the Card Base. Adhere the completed Card Front to the Card Base with Liquid Glue. 

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Product List
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
[144085]
$6.50
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

Comments

  1. I really love this stamp set - you just made an awesome card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, what a lovely card. I adore this set and you have done a brilliant job of putting this together. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and hopping with us! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovcely card Jan. Loving this set each time I see it being used. Perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Jan - such lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the Nature's Poem set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design. I love this suite and the color combination looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!