• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Pals Paper Arts #313



Hello Everyone,

How's your day going? I have had a great day. The weather has cooled down a bit and the breeze is much appreciated. Today I am playing with the Color Challenge over at the Pals Paper Arts Blog.

The colors really work well together. Even better when I blended them together on my leaves. The Thoughtful Branches Bundle has been so much fun to work with. If you haven't purchased your set yet, you can go to my store and order it today. You won't be sorry.
Below is another card I made for a friend in Alcohol Recovery. She wanted a Thank You for her sponsor. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers.


I used Tip Top Taupe for the trees on Whisper White Cardstock. The oval is matted onto Crumb Cake. The Peekaboo Peach funky plaid is from the Playful Pallette Designer Series Paper Stack. I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving from the Teeny Tiny Wishes in Soft Suede and the Flirty Flamingo Outline Stamp is from the Thoughtful Banners Set. I also used the Classic Label Punch to cut it out, then matted it onto Crumb Cake. For the leaves I just tipped my stamp into all three ink pads and it turned out wonderful.Then I cut them out with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies.
I added some Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon and and some Linen Thread to finish it off.

You only have until the end of the month to purchase the Thoughtful Branches bundle. It is a limited time offer. The price is $52.00. You save 10% that way.



                                          I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!


Comments

  1. I love the serene, peaceful feeling of this card. It makes me want to snuggle up next to a fire with a good book! These colors are perfect for Fall, with a softness you don't often see. This pairs perfectly with your sentiment and adorable embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Jan. I love what you've done with Thoughtful Branches and these colors. Thank you for playing along with PPA313 and the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detailing in the leaves. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Your bunch of leaves is so pretty! Thanks for playing with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice card, Jan. Love the way the pattern in the leaves mimics the background dsp. And your coloring on the leaves is fabulous! Thank you for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!