• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Design Project #GDP050



Hello Everyone,

Today I am working with sketch #GDP050 from the Global Design Project Blog. I also have another Sneak Peek from the up-coming Holiday Catalog. I am having such fun playing with the new stamps. I know you will too.

I used 2 stamp sets on this card. The predominant set is Stitched With Cheer. I used Cherry Cobbler Ink to create the knitted piece with a stamp and just kept repeating all the way up. I sponged the edges with a dauber pounced in Crumb Cake.  If I do it again, and I will, I will keep my rows closer together. But I am still pleased with the look. The striped DSP under the knitted layer is from the annual catalog, This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). The card base is Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.The sentiment is stamped in Garden Green Ink on a Tags & Labels Framelit. I used a fine tip Black Ink Pen to line around the label. It too is sponged with Crumb Cake Ink around the edge. The spray of Holly comes from the Holly Berry Happiness set, but is overlaid with holly leaves I stamped with the Stitched With Cheer set and then cut out with the Holly Berry Builder Punch. The Bow is also from the same set and cut with the punch as well. I added some back stitching to the Holly leaves with Gold Baker's Twine. The sparkle on the leaves does not show well. The Garden Green Baker's Twine was used to add Stitching to the knitted layer. The final touch, is the Holly Berries, which are Basic Pearl Jewels.

All of the wonderful new products will be available on September 1st. So, please consider purchasing them from me. Don't forget the last day to purchase the Thoughtful Branches Bundle is August 31st.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Love, love the warm, inviting look of this gorgeous Christmas card! You have made great use of the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!