• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Two NEW Catalogs!


 

Welcome to the July GSF Blog Hop!

We have the NEW Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog & the Jul-Aug 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure both going live today. There are so many wonderful new products that I have had a hard time choosing what I wanted 1st. When you want almost everything in the catalog, it's a dilemma. LOL

I chose the Trees For Sale Stamp Set from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog and the coordinating Tree Lot Dies (FREE with a $100 Purchase)from the Jul-Aug Sale-A-Bration Brochure to make my project to share with you today.

My mom & dad owned a trailer rental business in Walker, CA for many years. They parked a small 4 person trailer in any of the local campgrounds all season long Fishing & Hunting seasons. So the Tree Lot Dies are very dear to me. They look so much like their trailers. They are considered vintage now. So, so cute.


The 1st thing I did was stamp and die cut everything I CASEd the trailer from the Sale_A-Bration Brochure (pg 12 & 13). I had a scrap of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper that I used for the Soft Suede roof & trim. Watercoloring 1st and then die cut the roof & trim. Then I used a White Gel Pen in the scored lines the dies made. The trailer is Real Red Cardstock, the windows are So Saffron Cardstock with a Fluid 100 Watercolor curtain for texture, the wreath is Garden Green Cardstock and the bow is Pool Party Cardstock. The trailer tow bar & stand are Soft Suede Cardstock and the wheel is Basic Black Cardstock with a So Saffron hub cap. The trees are all Garden Green Cardstock and have been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. The trees for sale sign is stamped with Real Red Ink. The tree stands were stamped with Early Espresso Ink and then die cut. I used a stitched snow bank die from a retired set (Freezin' Fun Bundle) to cut my hillside. The card front is  colored with Balmy Blue on the bottom and Night of Navy on the top using a Blending Brush to create a night sky. I speckled the card front with Whisper White Craft Ink. The sentiment was stamped with Garden Green Ink. 

I hope you like my tree lot card. now I am sending you on to your next NEW catalog inspiration.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List