• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Perched In A Tree Bundle Sneak Peek


 I fell in love with this card concept. The cute winter bird sitting on a branch can be used in so many ways and at different times of the year too. Then there is the gorgeous aspen tree oval die cut. I see tiny birds and a deer peeking out of the  trees. As I am always in need of thank you cards I added the thanks from the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set. 

The bird and branch are stamped and watercolored on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. I used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede & Cajun Craze inks on the bird. I used Crumb Cake & Soft Suede Inks on the branch. The aspen tree die cut has been colored with Crumb Cake Ink using a Sponge Dauber. The Background is from the retired New Horizons Designer Series Paper (DSP). The sentiment has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Soft Suede Cardstock and die cut with the Stylish Shapes Die.

This wonderful bundle will be available for purchase this Friday, July 1st, 2022. 

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below

(I won't have new product links until Friday). 

Thanks for Looking!

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card. I want to try it. I have the dies and stamps but have not used them yet. Thanks for the ispiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!