• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC441

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a vertical sketch challenge for you to play with. You are going to love PCC441! This
card took me all of 5 minutes to put together this morning. That was partly because of the Sale-A-Bration Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (DSP). It makes the cutest projects. I adore the colors too. Just
make a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping) in my online store and you will earn this FREE product too!

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!









Product List 




ABOUT THE KIT - HAUNTS & HARVEST 

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
  • Finished treat box size: 2-1/2" x 2" (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
  • Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
  •  Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent