• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

You're Cute As A Bug Card


This adorable Honey Bee Card was created with a few of my new favorite things from the 2020 Mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.


Save 10% by purchasing the bundle!
This reminds me so much of the beautiful line drawings I love so much. The Honey Bee stamp set is a DistINKtive cling stamp set. The amazing detail that is available is these stamps are so much fun to ink up. I added some Wink of Stella to the large Bees wings (which unfortunately does not show up in my photos). And then there is this gorgeous Golden Honey SDSP ( A Sale-A-Bration item).


Get high-quality patterned paper featuring bees, flowers, honeycombs, stripes, and other fun designs in the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper. This printed paper has black and white imagery with gold foil accents on some designs. Each sheet is double sided for twice the creative options! 


(This item is currently not available, but you can get notified when it is back in stock). 


I am also in love with the Label Me Lovely Punch. Here it is used as my focal point. I have punched  2 of them, one in Whisper White Thick and another in Gold Foil. The Gold Foil Label has been cut in half and adhered to the back of the Whisper White one so that some of the Gold Foil shows above & below the Whisper White Label.


Create die-cut labels using the Label Me Lovely Punch. This punch makes it easy to create quick gift tags and labels or elements for cards and scrapbook pages. Punches are a quick and easy way to add paper cut outs and die-cut shapes that add interest and depth to your projects. And punches are a great way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. 


The sentiment I used is from the Little Ladybug stamp set.
You can get the adorable Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set FREE when you host a qualifying party or place a personal order totaling $300 or more during our Sale-A-Bration promotion (January 3–March 31, 2020). These cute little ladybugs are eager to help you spread some love with fun handmade cards for birthdays, thank you, or thinking of you. 


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00