• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

December 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop Theme: Christmas


Welcome to the December 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is Christmas. I have chosen one of the many Christmas cards I have made in the last few weeks. I have used the Cup of Christmas and the Toile Christmas Bundles to create this Card.


I removed the Cup Handle from the cup and added the Diagonal Striped Die cut in Shaded Spruce to it. So now I have a cup full of Candy Canes. The Christmas Wishes Stamp and Die from the Toile Christmas Bundle is a gorgeous addition to the front of the cup. You can't see it in this photo but I curled the cup and the Sentiment banner a little to add some dimension to this piece. I mounted the Cup of Candy Canes ona Stitched Rectangle and then matted that on a Cherry Cobbler rectangle that has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. The Card Front is from the Wrapped In Plaid Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. 

I hope you have a very happy holiday season this year and I thank you for stopping by my blog to take a look at what I have made. Now it is time to travel on to Angie's Blog to see what wonderful inspiration she has for you to see.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00




Comments

  1. So striking, Jan! Love your cup of candy canes! And, the banner is done beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful card to send over the holidays! Who wouldn't love to receive a tumbler of candy canes?!? And the embossed banner is a perfect touch complimenting the candy canes and DSP so wonderfully. Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card design. Love all the detail and the color combination is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that Cup of Christmas set! You did a wonderful job with this card. Thanks for sharing and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!