• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The July 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop Theme: Floral


Welcome to the July 2019 Kreators Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is Floral. I was looking through my stamp collection trying to find something to fit this challenge and remember the gorgeous DistINKtive Healing Hugs set. Hopefully by now you have at least a few of these wonderful sets. They are photo realistic stamps.


For this card I new I wanted to mask off some of the elements. So I stamped the rose and the leaves onto some 4x4 sticky notes and then cut them out. Tip - If you cut inside of your image just a little bit you will be so much happier with this technique. I also kept a Blender Pen handy to fill in any noticeable gaps (there will be very few with this technique). The card base is Gorgeous Grape Cardstock. The card front is Whisper White Cardstock. The Stitched Shape Square is Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. The little Butterfly comes from the Butterfly Beauty Dies and I used Highland Heather Cardstock and Gorgeous Grape Cardstock to cut this out. The banner is Whisper White and the mat is Gorgeous Grape. The flowers are stamped with Highland Heather Ink, The leaves are stamped with Soft Sea Foam the crosses are stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink and the floral sprig is stamped with Soft Sea Foam Ink. The Sentiment Label is Stamped with Gorgeous Grape Ink and cut out with the Classic Label Punch. The 1/4" Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon is perfect for this card. Lastly, and I know you can not see it in the photo, I used the Wink of Stella pen on the Highland Heather Butterfly Die Cut before I adhered it to the Gorgeous Grape Die Cut. 

Now it is time hop on over to Deb Naylors 
blog to see what floral Inspiration she has for you today.


Roll Call List

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00





Comments

  1. Such a pretty card, I love how you have layered the elements using the masking technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing Hugs is a Fave of mine as is Gorgeous Grape!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, Jan. Thanks for the tip about trimming the mask down just a tad smaller than the image. Love your color palette. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are perfect with this card. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. I like the way you have used the masking technique x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! I love how you used the masking technique, it looks like the leaves are part of that rose! Thanks so much for hopping with us and sharing this inspiring floral card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!