• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop



Welcome to the 2019 Kre8tors Blog Hop!!

This months theme is Valentine's/Love. I chose both of these. When you combine the fabulous hearts in the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, the gorgeous florals in the All My Love Designer Series Paper, the fantastic Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet (a Sale-A-Bration item) and the heart tugging sentiments in the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set you get a card that could go in both directions. I am going to give both of the items I created for this hop to my DH for Valentine's Day, but I could have saved it for our Anniversary or for one of those times he has done something so sweet for me, of which there are many.


Details:
Use a Stampin' Trimmer to cut a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Card Base of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock, Score and fold at 4 1/4".
Cut 2 pieces of All My Love DSP at 4" x 5 1/4" ( I used the Flirty Flamingo Floral in the background and the Crumb Cake Floral on top).
Using the Open Heart Spray die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits, cut 3 of these from the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet. Adhere these to the Flirty Flamingo Floral background with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
Using the largest Scalloped Stitched Heart die & cut one from the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet and one from the center of the Crumb Cake Floral Card Front. Adhere the Scalloped Stitched Heart Frame to the Card Front with tape. Adhere the Card Front to the background with Dimensionals, making sure you have them around the heart opening too.
Stamp the "Together is a wonderful place to be" on to Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Ink. Cut this out with one of the Rectangle Stitched  Framelits. Adhere this to the Background with Mini Glue Dots. Color 2 of the Epoxy Heart Droplits with Lovely Lipstick Dark Stampin' Blend Marker. Adhere this to the Sentiment Label as shown.
Adhere the completed Card Front to the Card Base with Liquid Glue or Snail.
Stamp the "You are the best thing I never knew I needed" on the Whisper White Inside Layer with Tuxedo Black Ink. Stamp the tiny Hearts from the Forever Lovely Stamp set on the Inside Layer with Flirty Flamingo Ink.

I made a little candy box to hold 3 of the oh so yummy Lindor Strawberries & Cream Truffles. 
Cut a piece of the Flirty Flamingo Floral 6" x 5 1/2". Use a Simply Scored board and score on the 6" side at 1" and 5". Then score the 5 1/2" side at 1",1 1/4", 1', 1 1/4". Trim away the 1" sides of the Flap and top piece. Round the corners of the flap and cut a 3/4" half circle on the other end. I cut a window in the top with the largest Sentiment Die from the Merry Christmas Thinlits (Carried over from the Holiday Catalog). Backed it with a piece of window sheet, and adhered with Mini Glue Dots. The flower and leaves are from the Forever lovely Bundle. Stamp the flower with Lovely Lipstick and the leaves with Soft Sea Foam Inks. Cut them out with the coordinating dies. I assembled the box with Fast Fuse. Adhere the flower & leaves with Dimensionals and Glue Dots.


I hope you found something useful in today's post. Now it is time to hop on over to Annette's blog and see what she has to inspire you today.


Roll Call List
Jan Musselman You are here

New Sale-A-Bration products coming February 15th!

New Sale-A-Bration Coordination Limited-Release products coming March 1st!
More Than Words Photopolymer Stamp Set
[150069]
$17.00
Lily Framelits Dies
Available March 1st!
Lily Framelits Dies
[150071]
$27.00
Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies
Available March 1st!
Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies
[150072]
$27.00
Hop Around Framelits Dies
Available March 1st!
Hop Around Framelits Dies
[150073]
$27.00
Four Seasons Framelits Dies
Available March 1st!
Four Seasons Framelits Dies
[150074]
$28.00
Story Label Punch
Available March 1st!
Story Label Punch
[150076]
$18.00

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

Comments

  1. Jan, I love the box and the way you decorated. What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jan! Your treat box is AWESOME! I love that you added little windows so we can see the yummy treats inside. And adding those die cut hearts inside the large heart is gorgeous! You are always SO creative with your projects! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift set. I love the detail of the hearts within the large heart on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects! I especially like your heart on the card! Clever use of the framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little hearts inside the bigger heart is just wonderful and so clever! thank you for sharing this beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! I especially like that Lindor box...definitely need to remember that one and thanks for the measurements:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, Your card is beautiful! And, I love the treat box! Thanks for the labeled picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects and thank you for the instructions for the bow which I'm going to try x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both projects and I will definitely try to make the box too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects! I have to make the box once.
    Xxx Jacqueline Bobeldijk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!