• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Design Project 150 | Sketch Challenge



Good Evening,

We had quite an action packed day today. Let's see I started with a Physical Therapy appt. at 7:45 am, in Lakewood. That's a 40 minute drive for me. Way too early, I know. He put me in traction. Trying to relieve the pain in my back. Not sure that it will help, but I will try anything. Then my husband and a very close friend of mine installed a new soft top on our Jeep Wrangler. Then we packed up both of the Jeeps, yes I have 2, and drove to Breckenridge. While I was letting my back rest I took the photo of this card. It is now 9:30 pm in Breck and I am finally adding it to my blog.




I truly loved this sketch from the Global Design Project #150. It gave me the opportunity to share a few new things that will be available starting in September. The Stamp Set is Falling For Leaves, The Detailed Leaves Thinlits are the co ordinating dies. If you purchase them as a bundle you save 10%.  The Card Base is Cajun Craze Cardstock, 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".

The Card Front is from the new Dashing Along Host Promotion. This promotion runs through the month of September. Host a party with sales of $250 or more and you can receive the Dashing Along Designer Series Paper FREE. The paper is so pretty. I can't wait to use it on some of my holiday cards.

The 1" x 4 1/8" Mossy Meadow Strips are from the Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper,
which was part of my Holiday Catalog pre order. I cut a 1" x 3 7/8" fishtail banner out of Vellum Cardstock. I stamped the Sentiment with Cajun Craze Ink onto a 5/8" x 3 3/4" strip of Whisper White Cardstock. I adhered a Pear Pizzazz Die Cut border from the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies to the back of the Sentiment strip with Liquid Glue. Of course most of the border is hidden behind the Sentiment strip. I popped up the Sentiment strip with Dimensionals onto the Vellum Banner. Then I adhered the whole thing to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I slipped the Die Cut Leaves between the Vellum and the Sentiment Strip and adhered them in place with Mini Glue Dots.


Just a reminder, Bonus Days are still going on. For every $50 you spend in August you will receive a $5 coupon to spend in September.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,
 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00