• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

A Big Thank You Gift Card Holder




Yes, I did make another Gift Card Holder. Can you have too many? I don't think so. Besides they all have their purpose, right? I hope your Sunday will be a great one. Ours has started off with sunny skies and cool temperatures. I'm sure to get some more rain this afternoon though. It's that time of year.

So, I'll get on with it.

Stamp Sets & Dies - A Big Thank You stamp set; Rooted In Nature stamp set; Thank You Thinlits; Nature's Roots Framelits. Labels to Love stamp set (You can save 10% by buying the Bundles).
Card Base - Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2" & 9 1/4".
Card Front & Flap Front - Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 3 1/2" x 4" & 1 1/2" x 4".
Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4".
Leaf Sprig and Sentiment Label - Scraps of Whisper White Cardstock.
Grapefruit Grove Mat - Grapefruit Grove Cardstock - 1" x 3".
Thank You Die Cuts - Blackberry Bliss Cardstock - Cut 3 - 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Ink - Blackberry Bliss & Grapefruit Grove
Embellishments - Faceted Dots & Nature's Twine (Fresh Fig).
Classic Label Punch & 1" Circle Punch.

I started with the smaller pieces. I stamped the Leaf Sprig and sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss ink. I cut the Leaf Sprig out with the appropriate Nature's Roots Framelit. I cut the sentiment out with the Classic Label Punch.  Then I cut 3 Thank You Die cuts from Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. using a sponge and my Tombow Liquid Glue I Layered up the Thank You's. I used Liquid Glue to adhere the Sentiment Label to the Label Mat. Again, I Adhered the Labels with Liquid Glue to the Leaf Sprig. I used my Stamparatus to stamp the "To & From" and the "You are the best" with Blackberry Bliss onto the Inside Layer. The small Leaf Skeletons were stamped with Blackberry Bliss and Grapefruit Grove Inks above and below the sentiment on the Inside Layer.

Assembly:

Adhere the Inside Layer to the Card Base with Liquid Glue.
Wrap 21" of Fresh Fig Twine around the Gift Card Front and secure the ends with Mini Glue Dots.
Adhere the Gift Card Front to the Card Base with Liquid Glue.
Adhere the Flap Front to the Card Base with Liquid Glue.
Cut a half Circle with the 1" Circle Punch on the Flap edge.
Adhere the Flap to the Card Base with Tear & Tape.
Adhere the Leaf Sprig/Sentiment Label to the Car Front with Dimensionals.
Adhere the Thank You Stack to the Card Front with Liquid Glue in a bottle with a fine tip.
Add some Faceted Dots to finish the look.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Only 3 days left to join the Stampin' Up Family and receive 1 of the color families shown above FREE!

My Special!
I have 4 Designer Series Paper Product Shares to give to the 1st 4 people who join my team. 
Join My Team and receive 1 of these Product Shares FREE from me! 
(Nature's Poem, Under the Mistletoe, Petal Promenade & Tropical Escape)

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00