• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends BlogHop: The New Catalog

Hello Everyone,

Today the New Stampin' Up! Catalog goes live. Get your wish list together. I'm afraid of how long mine is going to be. LOL  We have an entire year to collect our favorites.

This months GSF BlogHop is all about the new Catalog. I chose to show you a card that I had made using the Share What You Love Suite.  The Designer Series Paper in this suite is a heavy weight paper that has a pearlized finish on one side and a normal print on the other. I was able to capture a little of the shine in my photo. The fact that the paper is a heavy weight lends itself to a variety of uses. I was able to fussy cut many of the flowers to create this card. You could easily use it as a notebook cover it is so strong.



Card Details:

Card Base - Tranquil Tide Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".
Card Front Mat - Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4".
Card Front - Share What You Love DSP - 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
Stitched Shapes Rectangle - Tranquil Tide - 3" x 4".
Stitched Shapes Oval - Whisper White - 2 5/8" x 3 1/2".
Cut the desired number of flowers and greenery from the DSP.
Inside Layer - Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4".
Ink - Tranquil Tide.

Instructions:

Cut the Stitched Shapes Oval using Whisper White.
Stamp the Sentiment with Tranquil Tide Ink onto the left side of the Oval.
Adhere the Oval to the Stitched Shapes Rectangle with Liquid Glue or Snail.
Adhere the Flowers and Greenery to the Right edge of the Oval using Glue Dots.
Adhere the silver flowers to the flower centers.
Stamp the floral images onto the Inside Layer using Tranquil Tide.

Assembly:

Fold the Card Base along the scored line and burnish with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Inside Layer to the inside of the Card Base with Liquid Glue or Snail.
Adhere the DSP Card Front to the Whisper White Mat with Liquid Glue or Snail.
Pop up the Completed Stitched Shapes layers onto the Card Front with Dimensionals.

Hope you like what you see and now it is time to hop on over to Amanda Farlinger's blog and see what she has created to inspire you. Just click on the next arrow below.


Jan Musselman - You are here!


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

Comments

  1. OMG!!! I love this card, that DSP is so stunning <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Jan, you always do such beautiful work. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan. Love the fussy cut flowers. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!