• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stampin' Up! On Stage 2018 Las Vegas Highlights!


This is a Make-and-Take that we made at On Stage Las Vegas. The products used in this card come from a new bundle coming in June called Rooted in Nature. It has some new trees and leaves that will take you from Spring all the way to Winter. I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this Suite. I did order it all.

Another announcement made at #OnStage2018 was a COLOR REVAMP!  I am so excited for this change, I feel it was needed and I cannot wait to have the new colors in my collection to play with!  Here is a look at the new colors and families:

NEW COLORS

really love the Soft Sea Foam, Merry Merlot and Gray Granite, but I love all the new colors that are going to be part of the Stampin’ Up! Color Families!

IN COLORS
The In Colors on the left are new. The In Colors on the right are the current In Colors.

Here is a look at the new Color Families.


And when we bring in the new, we have to say goodbye to some of the old.  So, here is a list of the colors that are retiring.  I know I may have to make some changes, but that is ok because I LOVE change.  It keeps things fresh and exciting.

On May 31, 2018, thirteen colors are retiring.

Always Artichoke
Chocolate Chip
Elegant Eggplant
Island Indigo
Marina Mist
Perfect Plum
Pink Pirouette
Rose Red
Soft Sky
Tangerine Tango
Tempting Turquoise
Wild Wasabi
Wisteria Wonder


Speaking of saying good bye. It's Last Call for some items in the Occasions Catalog as well as the Annual Catalog. Just click on the Graphic above to be taken to the Retirement List.