• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Sunday Stamps... Weekly Challenge: ssc158 Be Square



Here is the card I created for the current challenge over at Sunday Stamps. This weeks sketch is for a square card. I don't make many of these, but I could not resist playing with the Carols of Christmas early release again. This year I have decided that every time I make a new Christmas card I will make 6 of them. I think that will help me get them ready to mail out earlier this year. Of course if I see a squirrel (my favorite word for distraction), I could still get into trouble.

Details:

Carols of Christmas Bundle (Clear)- 146037
Tranquil Tide Cardstock cut at 5 1/4" x 10 1/2".
Card Front - Delightful Daisy DSP
Tranquil Tide Cardstock - Cut the Trees and the smaller banner.
Whisper White Cardstock - inside layer is 5" square, the focal point on the front is cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (largest square).
Silver Foil Sheet - Large Scalloped Square mat. (Layering Squares Framelits), Silver Strip 7/8" x 5", Silver Deer, larger banner.
Ink - Tranquil Tide - Stamp the sentiments, inside and outside,
Window Sheet - I cut a stencil with the Tree Dies and then used a sponge dauber to color in the trees on the inside layer.
Nature Sings Stamp Set - inside layer Sentiment.
Metallic Enamel Shapes & Rhinestone Basic Jewels - Accents on the upper left corner.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!


THANK YOU Heidi Baks for choosing my card as one of the Top Cups.
     
        




Comments

  1. wooww I love all the DIES you have on your card
    adorable colors too on your card
    great used the sketch
    Love your card
    Many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!