• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Fab Friday 110



Hello and welcome,

I received part of my pre-order goodies from the Stampin' Up Onstage event I attended in San Diego. Today I created a card for the Fab Friday Color Challenge 110 using a set from that pre-order. 
The stamp set bundle I used is Lovely Inside & Out. I love the fact that I can clip the ends of the word hugs and use it as a stand alone die cut, which I have done here on this card. The Inside Layer has been stamped across the bottom with the cutest little daises in Calypso Coral Ink with Night of Navy centers ( I used my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker).

Here are the card details.
Card Base - Night of Navy Cardstock - 100867
Card Front Mat - Calypso Coral Cardstock - 122925
Card Front - NEW* - Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 144137
Banner Strip - Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - 144137
Scalloped Circle - Calypso Coral Cardstock - 122925
Stitched Circle - Whisper White Cardstock - 100730
Hugs Die Cut - Night of Navy Cardstock - 100867
Word Label - Night of Navy Cardstock embossed with VersaMark ink - 102283 and 
White Embossing powder - 109132
Inside Layer - WhisperWhite Cardstock - 100730
Daisy row stamp - NEW* - Daisy Delight Stamp set - 143669
Dies - NEW* - Lovely Words Thinlits - 143733
Layering Circles Framelits - 141705
Stitched Shapes Framelits - 145372
Embellishments - Basic Rhinestones - Night of Navy Baker's Twine (Retiring) - 141684

NEW* Available June1, 2017.

The new Catalog will be here June1, 2017. With all of the new craft goodies coming there is a need to make room for them. So some of your favorite items will be retiring soon. If there is an item you wanted but have not purchased it yet, now is the time, while supplies last. It may even be discounted. Time is critical.  Check out everything that is retiring and start your shopping HERE.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!


Comments

  1. Super sweet - can't wait to get this DSP and the framelits! Such a sweet combo you've created for us - thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The card and the sentiment! Like the pairing of the light and dark DSPs! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!