• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenges #185



Good Morning,

Well, we woke up to snow on the ground. Gotta love Colorado. The weather can change a lot over night.

My card today is based on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #185. I love the sketch. The card came together so quickly.

Last week my husbands brothers flew in to say goodbye to their mother. But while they were here they tackled a couple of projects we had going and helped us a lot. So I need a couple of Thank You cards.

I used my Grateful Bunch stamp set to create this card. I really love the versatility it gives me. I've used it a couple of times already. OK, I just love flowers. I stamped the Daisy, Butterfly and sentiment in Soft Suede. Then I stamped them again in VersaMark and embossed them in Clear Powder. I cut my sentiment focal point with my Lots Of Labels Die(third smallest die). I cut one in Whisper White and one in Crumb Cake. I also sponged the edges of both pieces with Soft Suede to make them stand out a little more. Using my Aqua Painter I painted the Daisy with Hello Honey (This color maybe going away in April). I also stamped the little Aster in Hello Honey too. I painted the butterfly with Watermelon Wonder (also part of in-color group that may retire). I faux stitched the Card Mat with Early Espresso.

Don't forget the Sale-A-Bration is almost over. You have until March 31st to receive free product with a $50.00 purchase (before tax & shipping). For every $50.00 purchase you can pick one item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog (The last 2 pages have items that are no longer available). Sale-A-Oration 2nd Release Flyer. Just click on the word links above to see what you can get Free, if you order from me.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Ingredients:
Stamps - Grateful Bunch-140801.
Paper - Whisper White- 100730, Crumb Cake-120953, Watercolor Paper-122959 and Subtle Designer Series Paper Stack-138437.
Ink - Hello Honey-133643, Soft Suede-126978, VersaMark-102283 and Watermelon Wonder-138323.
Marker - Early Espresso-131264 or 131261.
Embellishments - Gold Sequins-132983 and Gold Cord (retired, you can substitute with Gold Metallic Thread-138401).
Dies - Lots of Labels Framelits-136281


Comments

  1. What a beautiful card, Jan! From the faux stitching around the card front, repeated on the sentiment tag, to the softly coordinating colours - anyone would love to receive this card :) Thanks for joining us for this challenge at the Paper Craft Crew! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Love your design! Thanks for joining PCC :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, This card is absolutely beautiful! I have so fallen in love with this stamp set and I love how you brought all the elements together. Great job with all the fussy cutting. Thanks for playing along and joining the Paper Craft Crew for Challenge 185. Look for your card on our Top Picks Blog post (come on over and grab the blog badge!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!