• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

SIP Challenge 183 – All My Love



Good Morning,

Today I have a card to share that perfectly fits the SIP Challenge 183 – All My Love Theme.
The Forever Lovely Stamp Set and the coordinating Lovely Flowers Edgelits are one part of the All My Love Suite of products available in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The All My Love Designer Series Paper is so beautiful. Granted I am a bit of a flower lover. I think you will agree with me when you see the many possibilities available with this suite of Products.
 Here are the Details:
Card Base - Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Card Front 1 - Whisper White Cardstock (Stamped Layer) 4" x 5 1/4"
Card Front 2 - Whisper White Thick Cardstock (Die Cut    Layer) 4" x 5 1/4"
Strip of Lovely Lipstick as a mat 1 1/8" x 4"
Strip of All MY Love DSP 1" x 4"
Inside Layer - Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4"
Tiny Flowers - Flirty Flamingo 1 1/8" x 1 5/8"
Ink - Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron,
Clear Basic Jewels


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Sale-A-Bration Video


Product List

Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00




Comments

  1. That is so beautiful Jan. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!