• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Cookie Cutter Christmas Gift Bag



Happy Thursday Everyone,



I hope your summer has been a good one so far. Mine has been super busy. We have been working on some home repairs and I have not been able to post very often as a result. I have a darling little Gift Bag to share with you today. The one on the left is made with mostly current product ( The Red Glimmer Paper is Retired). The one on the right is my first project and it is all Retired DSP on the bag. The instructions are for the bag on the left. This is a great size for a couple of large home made cookies or I could see it filled with some travel size toiletries. That's two great gift ideas. It measures 3 5/8"W x 4 3/4"H x2"D and has been made with a 6" x 12" Piece of Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (DSP). So you can get 2 bags from one sheet. The Trim on top is a 1 1/2"W x 12"L strip of the Under The Mistletoe DSP. The Ginger cookies are Thick Whisper White Stamped with Soft Suede Ink. I used some scraps of Red Glimmer Paper for the Bows & Buttons. The Label and the Circle are Whisper White Cardstock Stamped with Real Red Ink and Shaded Spruce Ink. All of the products I used will be listed below for you to purchase if you so desire. I did make a quick little video just to show how easy this little bag is to Make.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 


Thanks for Looking!




Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

Stampin' Up! Joining Offer In JULY!!!

Starting Sunday, July 1st Stampin up is offering One FREE Ink Pad Assortment of your choice on top of the already incredible demonstrator Starter Kit ( $99 for $125 worth of products). This is so cool! The Classic Ink Pad assortments are priced at $67.50 in the catalog, which is 10% off for buying the bundle. That brings the value of that Incredible Starter Kit to $192.50 (which includes FREE shipping) all for only $99. There are 5 assortments available, In Color 2017-2020, Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles. That's 10 Classic Ink Stamp Pads in each assortment.


If you live anywhere in the US and were thinking about joining Stampin' Up! JULY is the month to do it. Join my team in July and receive a free gift from me (my choice). Even if you join only for the great discounts available to demonstrators. Hobby demonstrators are more than welcome.