• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Freshly Made Sketches #341



Good Morning,

Stampin' Up! has a new distINKtive stamp set that I think you will love. Healing Hugs is going to be my Go To Get Well Set for this year.  I chose the Freshly Made Sketches #341 as a way to share my first card from this set. My card also uses 2 new colors too.
Lovely Lipstick, one of the new In Colors for this year, and Shaded Spruce, a truly beautiful new green that was introduced with the Color ReVamp for this year. Living in Colorado I am so in love with our Blue Spruce Pine Trees. Shaded Spruce is so close to their color. I have also selected a sheet of the new 6 x 6 In Color Designer Series Paper to use for my Card Front.

Card Details:
Stamp Sets and Dies - Healing Hugs Stamp Set, Stitched Labels Framelits.
Card Base - Lovely Lipstick Cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11",
scored at 5 1/2".
Card Front Mat - Shaded Spruce Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4".
Card Front - In Color 6 x 6 DSP - 3 3/4" x 5".
Roses - Whisper White Cardstock - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2".
Whisper White scraps were used for the leaves.
Inks - Tuxedo Black,  Lovely Lipstick, Shaded Spruce.
White Baker's Twine.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

  1. Oh I love, love, love this card with those awesome flowers and colours. thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those roses are gorgeous. I love how they look with the striped background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!