• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Freshly Made Sketches #318



Hello, Hello, Hello,

Well we are into the 3rd day of the new Occasions Catalog & the Sale-A-Bration catalog. How fun is that? Too much!! I have some very cute things in the making so stay tuned, as they say. LOL

Today I am playing with a sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Blog. Sketch #318.

I love, love the cute little bows in the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set (145519). I chose to stamp them all in some of the colors used in the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (DSP).  On with the Card Recipe.

Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets - Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
  • Cardstock - Bermuda Bay Cardstock (131197), Berry Burst Cardstock (144243), Whisper White Cardstock (100730).
  • Ink - Bermuda Bay(131171), Tranquil Tide (144085), Berry Burst (144083), Rich Razzleberry (126950), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Garden Green (126973), Peekaboo Peach(141398), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Basic Black (140931).
Measurements:
  • Card Base - Bermuda Bay - 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Card Front - Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Focal Point Mat - Bermuda Bay - 2 3/16" x 3 7/8"
  • Focal Point - Whisper White - 2 1/16" x 3 3/4"
  • Inside Layer - 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Ribbon and/or Paper Ribbon - 5 8' x 5 1/4"
Misc:
  • Metallic Sequin Assortment (144214), Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (DTIEF), Stampin Dimensionals.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

  1. I love these bright bows! Such a fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bows are wonderful!! How perfect for the "treat yourself" sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!