• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

CAS(E) this Sketch #250



Good Morning Everyone,

Today I am playing with the gorgeous sketch(#250) provided by the folks over at the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog.
It also plays very well with a Sneak Peak of some of my new SAB (Sale-A-Bration) products that will be available starting in January. The Stamp set  is Petal Palette and it has a co ordinating Thinlits Die set called Petals & More. This Bundle is in the new 2018 Occasions Catalog and you can save 10% by purchasing the bundle. The SAB FREE item I have used in todays project is one of the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. This set can be yours with a $100 dollar purchase during our Sale-A-Bration Promotion. The Celebrate You Thinlits also co ordinates with another FREE stamp set, Amazing You (Free with a $50.00 Purchase)
Details:
Card Base - Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - 5 1/2' x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Card Base - Thick Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4"
Celebrate Die Cut - Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - 1 1/2" x 4"
Whisper White Cardstock - 2 @ 1 1/2" x 4" &  3/4" Strip (Banner).
Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4"
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Blends, Old Olive, Basic Gray.
Wink of Stella - Clear

Stamp the Flowers in opposite corners with Tuxedo Black. Color the Flowers with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends. Start with the Light Rich Razzleberry then add depth with the Dark Rich Razzleberry. You can highlights with the Color Lifter. I added Wink of Stella to the Lightest areas of the flowers. Color the leaves with Old Olive Stampin Blends. I added some Light Smokey Slate shading around the flower and leaf images. I also added Wink of Stella over the shading too.
Cut the CELEBRATE, 1st with Rich Razzleberry then cut 2 with Whisper white. glue these together with the Fine Tip Glue pen. Attach it to the card front with the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Stamp the It's Your Day with Old olive or Basic Gray. Cut this out with Bunch of banners Framelit or by hand. Glue into place under the Celebrate.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!