• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stampin' Up October Special Offers!!

Happy Fall Y'All!  Stampin’ Up has some amazing October Promotions. 
So come and see….



Yes that’s right, our amazing special offer is back.  When you purchase 3 packs of paper you can choose another pack for FREE.  All the papers in this  offer are  shown below. 
So start stocking up and using all that lovely Designer Series Paper!

AND

In Celebration of World Card Making Day on October 7th, Stampin' up has 
has 10 days of amazing prices on selected products.
(offer good  from October 1-10 only)


         

And if you are thinking about Christmas card making you are going to love this exclusive stamp set which is FREE with a party or an order with sales of $300.00+. If your order qualifies you will be prompted to add the free stamp set to your stampin’ rewards in the order that you place.





Consider becoming a Demonstrator
You can take advantage of both the Paper sale and the Stamp sale & order the new Stampin' Blends as a part of your Starter Kit. If you join by October 15th You can purchase additional Blends products at 20% off.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!


Product List