• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Hearts Come Home Sneak Peek!



Hello, hello,

Yesterday I received my pre order from the New Holiday Catalog. I was so excited I did not even unpack everything. I just dived right in to making this card. This set brings back fond memories of my craft show days with one of my best friends. Back in the day, LOL, I was a Tole Painter. I had a full wood shop in my garage and I or my husband cut the wood that I would then paint to sell at the craft fairs. One of my most popular Christmas items was a wooden Christmas Tree that stood on a heart base. It came with a set of red hearts that you could put your families names on and then glue them to the tree. On the heart base was the saying "All Hearts Come Home for Christmas".

The Hearts Come Home Stamps and the coordinating Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies may melt your heart they way that they did mine. It combines 2 of my favorite things. The sentiment on the front of this card and the look of lighted houses. I have a set of Dept. 56 Houses that I put up every year at Christmas time. There is more to this set than what I am showing you today.  But let me get on to the details of the card for now.

Card Base - Night of Navy Cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2".
Whisper White Cardstock - cut 3 at 4" x 5 1/4 ' & 1 at 3 3/4" x 5"
Be Merry DSP - I used scraps to cut green overlays for the trees and then glued them to the edgelit
                           trees.
Gold Foil Sheets - I used scraps of the gold foil. Most of the windows can be cut from a 1/4" strip.
                              A couple of the windows required a 3/8" wide strip. I cut them all to the correct
                              length and then used Glue Dots to attach them behind the edgelit. It was a bit fussy
                              but well worth the time for the look it gave me.
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper -  cut at 4" X 5 1/4". This piece is attached to the back of
                              the card front with Glue Dots. I did cut some stars from a scrap to use on the front.
Ink - Night of Navy, Garden Green and Craft, the Night of Navy is for both of the sentiments, the
                              Garden Green is used to stamp the trees on the inside layer,  the Craft is used to
                              splatter the card front to give the look of falling snow.
Stamps - Hearts Come Home
Dies - Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies & Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies
                              I used the moon and stars die from the Card Front Builder Thinlits on the Night of
                              Navy Card Base.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!