• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

What Will You Stamp? #89



Good Morning,

Yes, it is still morning and yes, this is my second post today. Did I mention that I have been playing with the newest most fabulous Stitched Shapes Framelits(145372)? I am sure I gushed all over that post as well. I am a huge fan of Stitched Dies. I am sure I will be haunting the Card Sketches on the Pinterest boards soon.

The Card I created for the What Will You Stamp #89 challenge uses a stamp from the Suite Seasons Stamp Set (142209). I really like this set. It has stamps for all the Fall/Winter Holidays. And my Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit fit the Give Thanks stamp so well.

The Card Base - Delightful Dijon Cardstock
Mats - Basic Black Cardstock
Stitched Shape (Oval 3rd largest) Framelet - Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink - Delightful Dijon
Bakers Twine & Gold Sequins

I am also submitting this card to the SIP Challenge 73, and The Paper Players #320.






















I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!



SaveSave

Comments

  1. Such a nice mix of patterned papers and I love the stitched die! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Jan! I love, love, love, love, love (yes, 5 loves!) this card! The beautiful patterns you have chosen for your DSP are perfect for the fall season. Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jan, I love this! The plaid mix is fabulous in those colors for fall and I love your layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Grateful Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mix of pattern and color! Lovely card! So glad you shared it at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the simplicity and the black matting grounds the elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!